Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


Yes it was freezing! The temp has dropped 40+ degrees this week.

Enjoying the haymaze

There was a petting zoo and I just had to take this pic! C'mon doesn't it make you smile?


Getting settled in for the hayride
I won't let you fall off Ellie - I promise.

A pumpkin Cannon - no kidding! It was super fun to watch!

She would just roll the pumpkins off the pallets so she could climb on and play.

Is it big enough, mom?


As you can see, we had a fun family outing at the Pumpkin patch. Ohio does have Fall in it's favor. It's an absolutely beautiful season and we are enjoying every minute of it this year. It was quite entertaining watching Emma and Brady pick their pumpkins. Their personal "criteria" was very comical. We've also been enjoying some new pumpkin dishes at our house such as Creamy Pumpkin Pasta and Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. If anyone's interested in the recipes, give me a shout out. I'd be happy to share. They were both very delish!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm trying to decide which picture I like best - the first one of Ellie that should be on a magazine cover OR the pigs backsides. I'm torn!

Kristen said...

What fun fall pictures! I love the picture of Ellie in the hay.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

OK!!! So i just saw your comment about coming for thanksgiving and I am totally excited! I cant wait day after thanksgiving shopping here we come! And I will get some ideas hotel wise for you asap....YEAH that just totally made my day!`````````````

Heitmann Family said...

Got to love the pumpkin patch. My kids love watching the movie "It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown". I love Fall.

Alison said...

Oh, that looks so much fun! I wish we could have been there with you guys! I just adore the first pictue of Ellie. I think you could frame that one. And I think all the kids are looking more and more alike.