I decided to have a Halloween Party for my Mia Maids at my house. It was lots of fun!
The Young Women convinced the leaders to play too! AND - then took a pic! :)
Our local grocery store Giant Eagle had a Halloween scavenger hunt this week so our kids got all dressed up for the first time this season. All Aboard everyone!
Isn't she a beautiful bride?! (Albeit somewhat scary as a parent to dress your little girl up as a bride). Let's just say we had a quick glimpse of the future and sadly realized it will be here before we know it!
The only costume I made and it was even no sew! Ever since college when my roomate dressed up as a stoplight I thought it was cute, clever, and easy so bought a little boys black onesie ($3.50), felt squares (50 cents), and dug out some hot glue sticks. It only took me 2 tries to get it right as the first time I put the red light on bottom and green light on top. And to think I'm actually a decent driver...
This is the beautiful park around the corner from our house where Emma plays soccer. They have a bunch of trails and so Matt took the kids on a nature hike earlier in the week. They came home with quite a collection of treasures for Brady's preschool class.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
New Week New Posts
It was so pretty Matt had to take lots of Fall photos.
I painted all my picture frames black and made this E. I've really got my "craft" on these days. I'm not sure why, but I'm really having fun. I decided I needed to "class" up our decor. It's been amazing to me what a difference a can of black paint from Wal-mart can make. And did I mention - very inexpensive!!!
Posted by M & S Eagar at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
it is all adorable...espcially Ellie's costume! how creative! i think homemade costumes are always the cutest. And dont you just love black?!? it's my favorite color by far. p.s. cute bench too
The kids look so cute! And your photo arrangement is great! I need your eye. I want to do a fun arrangement and I can't figure it out!
I love Ellie's costume! And yes, the black can of paint is awesome and I love the way you arranged your photos. And that park looks GORGEOUS! Wish I could be in a park like that this time of year (not seeing a lot of that in Louisiana right now!). :)
Love all the pics. Halloween parties are my favorite. The park is beautiful and I love your craftiness. Your house must look designer now with all of your improvements. Good for you!!!
I love the pics Stacy! You are inspiring me to do something to my BORING walls!! Ellie's costume is ADORABLE and I am soooo copying you in a few years! lol! I wish we lived closer so you could teach me how to do all your cute crafty things and get some quality time in together!!! Miss you and love you!
Can't you feel the holidays coming? We will see you SOON!!!
Oh and ps.. I think it's so cool that me, you, and Lisa are all serving in the YW right now - I LOVE it!!!! It's the best calling I've ever had and I don't ever want to get released!!
wow I really rambled - I covered 5 different topics during that little stint. Oy.
i love the costumes! And the new wall it makes me sad that we dont live closer and your crafty inspiration could rud off on me! And I LOVE the new picture wall! All great it looks like you guys are having so much fun.
Hi, I like your new site design. I use pyzam for myspace it did not sink in that I could use it here. So thanks for the knowledge. Hey about recipes. I am gathering and trying to get them to you before Halloween it might be more like Sunday before you see anything though. Check out our blog later this day for an update on New Mexico. Have a great day.
Look at you, all your crafts look great! the costumes are cute. One question, did Emma choose to be a bride, that's pretty funny.
I really need to be more crafty - your pictures look great, and the best part is you did it yourself.
Post a Comment