Friday, October 5, 2007

Fall Fun

We went through the corn maze with G & G Eccles. We never did find our way out!

Grandpa's little "Lizzie" - the only person allowed to call her that!


Mom went with Brady on his pre-school field trip to the pumpkin patch. Can you tell how much fun he had? (Note the muddy shoes :)


Ellie's new first love. We have to pry her out of Brady's truck. I have to admit she's a pretty good tamptrum thrower. DARN!

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I love the pics of the corn maze, I have oddly never been to one. I would probably get lost in one. My kids are ready for pumpkins already too. Have I said how much I think Ellie looks like Brady, Holy Cow!!! Cute fam-

Anonymous said...

Stacy, your kids are always so cute! I love the pictures with G & G Eccles! I'll bet they love the pictures, too. Was that the same corn maze that we went to last year?

Alison

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I remember our kids fighting over that truck!!! It seems that it still hasnt lost its charm! What a cute picture of your parents with the kids it looks like you guys were having lots of fun!