Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fun Stuff I've been making


the new couch - loving it!

cute throwpillows I made! Isn't the fabric fun?!
fall centerpiece I made for my friends. Fun huh?!

I finally finished Ellie's rocking chair. I started it before Emma was born!

9 comments:

kdance said...

Awesome couch! I'm so jealous. And I LOVE the pillows. So cute.
Karin

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

look at you go! I love your pillows! I am so proud of you! Finally i am sure that you know but rebecca had her baby. she is doing great...another big one 9 lbs!!!

Becky T said...

LOOOOVING the new couch and your pillows are darling. And of course the centerpiece and rocking chair--WOW! You are one crafty chica! :)

Heitmann Family said...

Love the couch and the fabric of your pillows is soo cute. I would love to change up what we have, but I'll have to wait a little longer. I love the rocking horse too, very cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Totally cute! Your place looks great.

Here is the Dance's: www.thedancefam.blogspot.com

Talk to you later.

Alison

Lindsey said...

LOVE the pillows and the candy corn vase idea!! Waytago Stacy!! Thanks again for all your help today - we love you lots! Not only for your resources, but because you just really rock!
xoxoxox - Lindsey

Rachel said...

The couch and pillows look great! I need to make some pillows too. Our sofas came with some southwestern print pillows, so we don't use them. I thought maybe I would just recover them. It's not too hard, right?

Ellie's rocking horse is so cute too! She's getting so big!

Oh, when you guys are in Az for Christmas break you can either come to Thatcher or we'll come to you. Steven has about 5 vacation days he'll be using the week of Christmas...he can't roll them over, so we have to use them all this year, which means he can't take any time off in January. I know you don't know your plans yet...just thought I'd tell you some of ours :)

{Erica} said...

those couches are awesome! I wish I could have them here at my house! that rocking chair....did you make it? It's way way cute...way to go!

Rachel said...

Of course we want you to come and stay with us. I'm not sure how much fun you can have in Thatcher, but we can try. Steven will probably take off the whole week of Christmas. I imagine if we go anywhere, we'll be back the day after Christmas...Wednesday the 26th. We of course haven't decided when we'll see family yet, but I am pretty sure we'd be home on the 26th nomatter what.