Sunday, September 16, 2007

We Have A Walker!!!!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is really funny to see her walk because all of a sudden she looks like a 3 yr old! She is SO TALL! We miss you guys!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

Yeah!!!!! We have a little one that walks very similarly! Tha is too cute! You have to tell me how to put videos on there because I cant figure it out! YOU GO ELLE!!!!!

Heitmann Family said...

Congrats Ellie. Good for you girl. It is all down hill from here!!! Tell your parents to watch out!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Ellie!!! Isn't blogger videos fun! I hope it was easy for you to figure out. Your place looks adorable, too :) Stacy you look great, too! Have a great week :)

Alison

Rachel said...

What a BIG girl! It was nice seeing you too Stacy (you walk like such a big girl!) :o)

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

That is so great! I just love looking at your blog. We hope all is going well for you guys....it looks like it is!
Amanda

{Erica} said...

YAY for walking! I just sent you out the shoes....no worries about the shipping :D

{Erica} said...

But I wanna see pics of you wearing them....because I LOOOOOVE them still..I just wish they fit more comfortably! so send some pics my way with you and your adorable shoes :D

The Jones Fam said...

The audio of this clip is my favorite- Matt trying to be the boss. Come on- we all know who wears the pants in your house (correct answer: Emma)

Oh, and I would not hesitate to pay a quarter for donuts and cider at the garage sale- shrewd business woman that Emma!

Jake

The Jones Fam said...

I just realized I never said anything about the champion walker starring in the video clip! Cute cute Ellie! I can't believe she's a full-blown kid!

Jake