Friday, September 28, 2007

Only in Idaho

So, guess what we had for dinner last night? The kids hunted for potatoes that fell of the harvest trucks onto my parents driveway. We scrubbed the freshly harvested potatoes, threw some steak on the grill and tossed a salad. Only in Idaho I say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should know this, but are you in Idaho for long or just a visit? It seems like you've been there for a while.

The Nielsen Family said...

Yum, Yum.

We would love to have you guys at any time. And yes, the children museum is AWESOME here. Pittsburgh is great for families because there is always a ton of stuff to do.

Rachel said...

That's hilarious! I want some free potatoes too! When are you going home?

Rachel said...

Nope, we don't have a webcam. We're a little behind the technology revolution :) We don't even have an ipod or anything.

Rachel said...

Hey, I got your message...hours after you left it. I don't want to call because I don't know what time it is or if you're home yet. Give me a call when you have spare time again.

Becky T said...

Oooooh, you make me miss home so much! Yes, only in Idaho can you have potatoes that were freshly dug and have fallen out of the truck cooked up that same day. Mmm, yum! I haven't had a good real potato in a LOOOONG time!