Okay so I'm really nerdy, but I'm super excited because I just got a phone call and found out that I was chosen (it's quite a selection process these days) to be the room mom for Emma's class. I feel like it's a compliment from her teacher. I want to give her Kindergarten class the best parties ever! I also want to do some really nice things for Mrs. Dodd. It's great because all the parents are very supportive so I'll have lots of help. Anyway, I won't go on but I'm feeling quite giddy about the whole thing. I'll let you know if I still feel the same way at the end of the year.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Being a room mother is so much fun. They do it quite different here, but I have signed up for each one of the girls' rooms at least for one thing this year. This will be my last year for Miss Macadi...kind of makes me sad.
You are not a nerd...in the world of "moms" you are TOTALLY COOL! The envy of every other mom who isnt the classroom helper. I always do the same thing...i get totally carried away with throwing the best two year old party that my child will never remember....but hey i will rught???? But you go I think you are TOTALLY COOL!!!
Congratulatioins!!! Her class is the luckiest class, have tons of fun!!
AWESOME!!! I think you'll do great at that job. I am on the party planningn committee at ella's preschool and I can't wait to make their parties ROCK! Send some of your fabulous ideas my way...
ps k so i've been quite busy lately with double photo shoots on some days and doing the whole mom thing so I have yet to send you the shoes..they are boxed up and ready to go...this weekend I will make it to the post office...sorry :(
Stace-That is great! You will love it! Have sooooo much fun! But, just remember that Valentines Day is the biggest one of the year (fuuny, but bigger than Halloween or Christmas). Give the kids a little squeeze for me :)
Post a Comment