Headed off to her first Ballet class of the year!!!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! Look at those boots!! She's welcome at Round-Up in two weeks. I wish I could borrow them! How fun is that! I love the picture of Emma teaching Ellie to pray. There is something about the light coming in through the window that gives it an extra special glow from heaven :)
Love the boots. It makes the outfit!! I should get Meysa in dance and you know what she probably would want to wear her boots too. The picutre of Emma and Ellie is so sweet.
4 comments:
WOW! Look at those boots!! She's welcome at Round-Up in two weeks. I wish I could borrow them! How fun is that! I love the picture of Emma teaching Ellie to pray. There is something about the light coming in through the window that gives it an extra special glow from heaven :)
Alison
Love the boots. It makes the outfit!! I should get Meysa in dance and you know what she probably would want to wear her boots too. The picutre of Emma and Ellie is so sweet.
sHE JUST LOOKS SO GROWN UP! What happend to our babies? Oh my gosh she looks like such the little lady! And i love the boots ashlyn has the same ones!
Emmy Lou, you make me so happy! Love, Grammy Eccles
Post a Comment