After approximately 6000 air miles, 800 road miles, and a very delayed flight getting us home at 2:45AM - we are back in Cleveland. Our beds feel so nice. We unpacked, but before too long we'll be packing again. We're headed to Niagara Falls tomorrow and to Arizona on the 13th. We're logging tons of travel miles this summer, but are having so much fun with friends and family. If we've seen you, it's been a blast...and if we've yet to see you; well we're very excited.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So, I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying attention, but I don't remember you saying that you were doing so much traveling. Has this all been planned for a while? Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! Take pictures of niagra falls...I've never been there, but I want to go someday! How far is it from you?
Post a Comment