

Today was Emma's first day of Kindergarten and she loved it! She got up at 4:30am because she was ready to go to school. We got her back to sleep until 7 and then she was all smiles until it was time to go to school. We relented and let her ride the Kindergarten bus home. She thought she was pretty hot stuff and waved to me from all the way down the street. Anyway, it seems we crossed a milestone at our house today. Doesn't she just look so grown up?!
11 comments:
OOOHHHHH Stac!!!! i ALMOST CRIED LOOKIGN AT the pictures of her coming off the bus. What a brave mom you are I wont let ashlyn ride the bus. But she really wats to...I will have to let you know how it goes next week when she starts! YIKES!!!
So big, and before you know it Brady will be going too. Meysa is so ready to be doing what Ayden is. Ayden doesn't start until the 5th of Sept. Love the pictures!!
Love the picture of her "jumping" out of the bus! School is right up Emma's alley, she's gonna love it! (so will you :)
Awwwww...That's soo cute! I hope Hannah can ride the bus too, she wants to soo bad! Our school is just down the street though, so I'll have to look into it. Hope your having fun! Hannah starts on the 5th of Sept!
This is so nostalgic for me--kind of sad too. But She looks as happy as her mom did her first day of Kindergarten--oh, and up just as early. Grammy luvs ya Emmy Lou!!!
Oh! I can't resist adding my own thoughts. I remember when she was only 16 months old when we met your family. She was just toddlin' around and now look at her. I can't believe she is in Kindergarten. Where does the time go?!? Her hair makes her look so much older, too. It's just adorable. Tell her I told her to be nice to her teacher and follow directions and don't trade lunches-you never know what you are going to get.
Alison
Retired 1st Grade Teacher
Wow she looks so grown up! Loved the pictures. I know I'm going to cry when Ella goes to kindergarten...heck I cried when I left her at preschool last year!
Hope you're feeling better!
Hey-
To answer your question, I had Jack's pictures taken at Target. When we were in Bountiful (but I was shopping at the Centerville Target)when I saw a lady picking out her pictures. They were AWESOME so I asked who had done them and it had been the manager. I set an apt. to have her take Jack's picture the next day. When I called back to have her take these ones, she had moved to the Target RIGHT NEXT TO OUR HOUSE! Divine Intervention! I get online and print the coupons to take in with me. There is never a sitting fee. This time I got 1-8x10, 20-5x7, 4-3x5, and 16-wallets for $27.00. Yes, only $27. I love Target studios! My advice would be to always ask for the studio manager when you call for an appointment. That is what I heard to do and I have been VERY impressed. Let me know if you try the studio in your area. Good luck!
Alison
Our bus is the same way they have a buddy and ashlyn will be with only other kindergarden-ers I think i might let her ride one way...she wants to sooooo bad. She is told me last night I AM GETTING BIGGER MOM AND YOU CANT STOP ME!!! because aaron and I told her no bus! Oh and it starts!
Stacy,
About the shoes....yeah i'm totally sure I want to give them away...and now that I know they'll be going to a good home :D I'm jazzed!! I'll just ship them off tomorrow and let you know the cost of shipping....
that is so cute that she got up so early! i only do that for christmas! she's getting so big! her hair looks so cute!
Post a Comment