I am sick sick sick! I think all my non-stop family fun caught up with me. Anyway, I just wanted to post how wonderful Matt has been since I've been sick. I've got the aches, chills, and stay in bed virus. Anyway, Matt went grocery shopping, took care of some of my YW responsibilities, made us homemade chicken noodle soup, and has been tending to all 3 kids for 2 days now. I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him and all that he does for our family.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Get well!!
What a good guy!! Hope you feel better soon!!
Ummm my husband has not been around alot soooo does matt want to come live with us for a few days???
Hey stacey I was wondering if you still had Jesse and Lisa's blogspot address. When I changed over my template I lost my links list and I can't for the life of me remember it. Thanks!!
Hey! Hope you feel better. I just heard Jack let out a loud voice from his bed, but I am glad you are my friend!! Get well soon!
WOW! That does take a special husband to do all of that! Impressive!
Post a Comment