
The news reported last night that this current storm will put us over our average snowfall for the entire snowfall season which is 63" and we are only halfway through the snowfall season. The kids are off school today, so they are thrilled and Stacy is doing a good job dealing with them. I have my headphones on studying so I am fine. Hopefully we will have a pic of a snowman to post soon.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Breaking Snowfall Records!!
Posted by M & S Eagar at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holly Moley, I'm not so sure about Ohio now! Virginia just closed school because it was forecast to get some ice... we got rain. The boys asked, "Are we going to have another rain day tomorrow?" I'm not sure how to deal with that much snow!
Stacy, when is a good time to call you? I'm anxious to pick your brain but it's 9:30pm now, and I think that's probably pushing it. Let me know, and I'll drop you a line!
Sounds like you guys are making the most of this CRAZY winter!! I don't know that I've ever seen so much snow as I did yesterday- WHOAH! You'll never see that in Mesa hah?
Hey, our Wicked tickets came in today! Yeah! I also finally mailed you the money for the hotel...I totally spaced it! I can't wait for our trip!
Post a Comment