Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW FUN!

She LOVED the snow or as she says no no no! She couldn't get enough of it! I searched fruitlessly for 30 minutes for her snow pants and finally gave up. I put on extra big footed pjs over her clothes and they kept her nice and dry. She played for an hour and I had to drag her in. She never cried when she fell down - she just said "uh-oh", hoisted herself up, wiped the snow off her gloves and pronouced "I okay."The beloved Snowman!

Ellie and Mallory playing in the snow - hugging each other and trying to stay warm.
Emma was pretty sure since I was letting her play outside it meant she could ride her bike. She had to settle for riding around in the wet garage.
Check out our bush! Okay so the only positive side to an Ohio Winter is that the grass is always green! It never dies or turns brown or anything. So, when all the snow melts you always have bright green grass that makes you think Spring will be here soon.
We finally got them to pose for a quick shot all together! (Yes your eyes are not mistaken - Brady is wearing pink snowpants) I'm too cheap this year to buy a boy color. Besides this is most likely the only day he'll wear them.
Okay, on a side note - I am on a quest for the perfect oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's my baking item of choice this week and I'm just not happy with any of my current recipes. So, can anybody help me out? Send me your favorite recipe, and p.s. stay warm.

7 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

ok, my kids would have had a blast too. I like the mild weather here in Washington, but my kids had NO snow to play in this year. Ayden still asks to wear his snow boots just for the heck of it. Poor deprived kids.

Rachel said...

I'm emailing you a cookie recipe...it's too long to post here. It's the best one I've had, so hopefully you like it too!

Lindsey said...

My little nieces and nephews are FREAGIN cute!

Kolt

Lindsey said...

Nephews? Wait you only have one boy sorry!!!

{Erica} said...

here's the post i did about chicago...if you're driving plan on having t change for the toll stops (the closer you get to chicago the more there are)

http://ericasbloggityblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/wonderful-whirlwind-of-weekend.html

Rachel said...

Hey, have you started your business thing you were talking about?

Katie and Howard said...

Stacey, your kids are so cute! Looks like they are really enjoy the snow.
-Howard and Katie Wills