Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been alphabet tagged...

I've Been Tagged!
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached!!
B- Best friend: Matt
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday night!
E- Essential Item: Kitchenaid mixer
F- Favorite Color(s): red, yellow, brown, & black for home decor
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Bears (I eat my kids gummy vites calcium bears)
H- Hometown: Filer, Idaho
I- Indulgence{s}: these days it's white chocolate popcorn
J- January or July: it depends on where I'm living at the time Jan - AZ. & July -OH
K- Kids: Emmaline (Emma), Brady, Elizabeth (Ellie)
L- Life is incomplete without: FAMILY
M- Marriage Date: January 4, 2001
N- Number of siblings: 1 twin brother (I'm 1 minute older) & 1 younger brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes, Jack-in-the-Box toys, & having my hand in the dish disposal when someone turns it on.
Q- Quotes: "The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us."
R- Reason to smile: I feel like I'm developing my talents lately.
S- Season: I love the Spring - Easter, Tulips, and Daffodils make me really happy.
T- Tag Three: Lindsey Eagar, Candace Bean, & Alison Carlson
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I eat meat!
W- Worst habit: I feel like I raise my voice too much with my children.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound...then you can see your baby or whatever better!
Y- Your favorite food: Mexican
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: New Zealand

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I believe you left off one phobia...Jack in the box??? :)

Alison said...

Okay, I did it too. That was fun. I liked reading about you. Kinda sad about the Jack-in-the-box, though :(

I loved the snow pictures too. Brady in pink pants. Don't show him that picture in the future or he will tell his couselor as an adult that his mom made him wear pink snowpants when he was four and it is all HER Fault!