Thursday, February 14, 2008

One is not enough

One doll just isn't enough for her anymore. Today she carried two (ollies and/or abies) as she calls them everywhere with her. She shared her food, binky, and more with them. As for a Brady update (see below), he has a perforated ear drum in his left ear and a bad infection in his right. However, I've decided that he must have quite a high pain tolerance. The kid should have been crying in agony....but I got nothing from him, I tell you - nothing. Lucky for me though. Anyhoo, I'll post Emma's class Valentines pics along with her Birthday party pics tomorrow. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

Happy Happy birthday emma!!!! I cant believe she is six. Good luck with your crazy day!

Rachel said...

Ellie is so cute! Carlee always had to have 2+ babies too. Maybe they're destined to have twins! You know it skips a generation :)

Poor Brady...was his black eye caused from the perforated ear drum too?

Tell Emma -Happy Birthday on Monday from us. We'll be gone all weekend and I may not remember on Monday. Have fun with your 6 year old!

The Nielsen Family said...

So I just got caught up on your blog and want to make lots of comments if I can remember them all:

1) Way to go Matt!! What an out of the box thinker and deal finder!!

2) Reading the mischief thing is horrible for me to do because I am in such denial that that will ever happen here, though I am already seeing signs of it.

3) My mouth was watering looking at all your great baking.

4) I also felt myself breaking out in hives reading about the kids fighting, again I don't want to be taken out of my state of denial that that will every happen. But just how you wrote that post I was in shock and awe at how much patience you were showing. I don't think I could ever have that much control. Now I know how to contact when we go through that stage.

Alison said...

Poor Brady. I don't know how he wasn't crying non-stop. He has always been kinda like that if I remember right. Jack would be bawlin' his head off. Luckily, we haven't had any ear infections yet and no more wheezing. Did you see his new crawling VIDEO? You were so fast, you must have seen the new pics as I was downloading the video.

Miss Ya!

PS: I checked into flights but didn't see anything too good.

Ess said...

Ellie is getting so much more hair. I love her pigtails. Please tell Emma Happy Birthday for us!

Sparks Fam said...

I don't know if I have told you this before but Ellie & Gabby remind me a lot of eachother. The little things they do and even some of the faces they make...call me crazy. I think they are 2nd cousin twins.