www.timcox.com is a great website for western art if anyone is interested. My Dad orders prints from him frequently. It is a good site to check out if you are interested.
Wow, it has been a long time since I looked at your blog! I enjoyed catching up on it! You list of must have's is great and I LOVE your birthday blog. How sweet are your babies?
Okay, so I am all about a NYC trip. Just name the time and I'll be there. Well, we will definately have to coordinate times and trip prices :) but I am all for it. And we can definately meet at Bear Wallow for lunch on Sat. Maybe Steven and I will just leave Thatcher Sat morning and take the kids to Cat walk before we meet up with you. I've been wanting to go anyway, so that would work out great.
2 comments:
Wow, it has been a long time since I looked at your blog! I enjoyed catching up on it! You list of must have's is great and I LOVE your birthday blog. How sweet are your babies?
Okay, so I am all about a NYC trip. Just name the time and I'll be there. Well, we will definately have to coordinate times and trip prices :) but I am all for it. And we can definately meet at Bear Wallow for lunch on Sat. Maybe Steven and I will just leave Thatcher Sat morning and take the kids to Cat walk before we meet up with you. I've been wanting to go anyway, so that would work out great.
Post a Comment