I just had to let everyone know how cute my kids and husband were on my Birthday. They sure made it special. Emma and Brady each thought of what to get me on their very own. I mean they really know me...and were so excited to purchase, wrap, and give me my presents. Emma picked me out a jewelry box because I don't have one and she doesn't want me to lose my earrings (which has happened). She also put a new pair of earrings - she calls them pearl earrings (even though they are little diamond studs). It's really cute. Brady knows I like to read and so he wanted to get me a book. Well, when Matt took him to the book section at the store, he spyed a Rachael Ray Cookbook and yelled "Mommy loves Rachael Ray" - that's what I want to get her. It was the perfect present. Plus, he wrapped it in a 101 Dalmations gift bag that he thought was just as good if not better than the cookbook. Then, they helped Matt make me my favorite Lemon cake and we had a wonderful little family party. It sure warmed my heart counting my blessings this Birthday. It made getting older this year much easier. Family really is everything and mine is the best.
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a CUTE family you have! Happy belated birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
That is so stinkin cute!!!!!
Post a Comment