Sunday, September 18, 2011

 Here we have our mini Mama Emma grown up enough to use the Baby Bjorn (which I love by the way and could not survive without).  Carson is an extra squirmy little guy so on this particular night it made it easier for Emma to walk around with him while I made dinner.
 Later that night when Brady should have been asleep...he snuck into Carson's room to help me dress him after his bath and get him ready for bed.
 Every Saturday brings football games and cheerleading for Emma.  It's more exciting this year because we have turf and because the team is undefeated so far.

 I love how babies fall asleep.  I think this is just the sweetest little picture of a conked out Carson.
Big brother getting a little braver albeit Carson was sliding down Brady's slick pants.

 This past week was Constitution Day and the anniversary of the day the Star Spangled Banner was written. Emma was selected as one of the 4th graders who sang the National Anthem for the whole school.  Above she is back...far right.  Between dodging other parents and cameras and while juggling a sleeping baby these are the best pictures I could get.  We also realized a bit too late that she currently doesn't have any red, white or blue clothing. :)

0 comments: