Monday, September 26, 2011

3 months

Carson turned 3 months old on September 20th.

Now this is a kid who knows what he wants and cries until he gets it.  He has quite the stubborn little attitude and I'm anxious to watch his personality develop.

He is getting cuter everyday and just when I think he can't get any cuter he does.

He is hands down the squirmiest baby ever!

He hates his carseat and cries every single time I strap him in...until the car starts moving and he falls asleep.

He has started lifting his legs up when we lay him down.

He still sleeps through the night and has given himself an even earlier bed time which we are totally fine with. He sleeps from 9pm-7am straight.  It's wonderfully amazing!

All his hair is blonde now except for a tiny little patch in the back.

He loves bath time.

He smiles whenever he's eating and looks up at me.  It melts my heart every time!

He's a real trooper and takes his new daily medicine (which the doctor said he tasted and it's disgusting) really well!

Much to my dismay he has stopped taking his binky and during the day cries and cries when he's tired.  While sleeping through the night is a breeze for him...taking naps during the day....well not so easy.  Today I took him on a field trip to Wal-mart where I bought several different types of binkies to hopefully solve the problem.

We just can't get enough of him!

0 comments: