Emma in all her gold medal glory!
Brady posing for Daddy and the new camera.
Daddy made me wear the hat for the new camera.
Hey, Daddy - you don't have to coerce me into posing for the new camera - I'm more than willing to be your model.1. A family of skunks residing in our backyard. We counted FOUR!
2. Ellie going to nursery without crying and LOVING it!
3. Getting the basement all packed up for moving day.
4. Finding a set of Bunkbeds on Craigslist for a steal!!! Now our kids can stop sleeping on mattresses on the floor.
Be sure to read the post below for more details of what's happening in the Eagar clan.

6 comments:
Yea! That's exciting that you got your camera! I love Costco too!
Your kiddos are too cute!
hahahah Emma looks so exhausted in that last pic! Okay so here's the deal! The movie comes out November 21!!!! It was going to be released on December 12, but this last Saturday Harry Potter decided to not release until next summer 09', so Twilight took its place! YEA! So, it got moved up three weeks! YEA YEA YEA YEA YAEYEA YAEYAEYAEYAEYYEAYAEYAEY! DO I need to say it again? haha YE AYE AYEAYYEAYEAYAEYAEY
Sounds as if life is still keeping you busy!! Good luck with the move! It must be so exciting to be getting into a house!!! I still have boxes I'm trying to work through and redecorating the new apartment. I am not a fan of moving. Did you get the skunks taken care of?? Not a fun pet you want around!
We have had skunks at our last 2 homes. The other night Robert walked out our front door and one was standing there with its tail up at him! We feel...or smell... your pain!
Love the pictures. Your kids are getting so grown up esp Emma. It sounds like a lot is going on in your world. Congrats on your success with your business.
Sorry I never got a hold of you. I got your note in time and was planning on meeting you. I just never had my phone and computer at the same time to get your number to call. But last night when i picked up the phone to call, my nanny parents called me and wanted me to work this morning last minute. I was so sad to have missed you and hope you had lots of fun. Hopefully we will meet up another time.
Glad things are going well. You will have to share how the first day of school went for the kiddos. Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment