Saturday, July 12, 2008

JEWELIA

Just wanted to let our sweet sister-in-law Jewelia know how much we love her and are wishing her faith and blessings in her time of trial. We are praying for you, Clay, and Kendee and hope that your month in the hospital will pass quickly. We're wishing you smiles, endurance, and a healthy baby girl. We love you and wish we could take this away from you. In all your spare moments, check out Alma 36:21. It's helped me through some challenging times and I pray it can bring comfort to you as well. Love, Stacy...and the rest of us too.

1 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

Stacy - that is the sweetest thing i have ever read anyone write about me. Thank you so much again for the beautiful blanket. I got so many compliments on it! I thought one of my nurses was going to take it, she loved it so much!!!
I couldn't imagine going through tough times in life without the Eagar family - they are such a blessing in my life. Love you guys, see you at Christmas! :)