I just thought this random shot turned out cute. Her costume is called a "Candy Mint", but she adamantly refers to herself as a Dinner mint.

Her class seated and waiting for their dress rehearsal. If you can't spot Emma since they all look alike, she's down at the far end with her hand on the chair in front of her.

I told Emma she could pick any restaurant she wanted to have Dinner at with mom after her Dress Rehearsal since Dad and the little ones were gone. I must say this kid has really good taste. She picked Outback Steakhouse and it was quite tasty. It was also very affordable since we split a plate and still had more than enough.

This is the next before the actual performance. Since I had to buy a ticket to watch her dance, I bought an extra and told her she could invite someone. She picked her good friend Jillian from school. They are so good for each other. Jillian even had a sleepover at our house. The girls slept on the sofabed, loaded up on Popcorn, Barbie cereal, and had a Smurf watching marathon. They were really good. At midnight I turned off the TV, told them one time to be quiet and then we all slept in until 9AM!

Jillian is obsessed with picking up Emma! Can you tell that Emma loves it too?!

At a red light on the way to the Recital.

Emma's class in the stinky locker room at the Middle school. This poor mom had to entertain the whole group for a couple of hours. Bless her for volunteering...I just looked the other way when they were asking for volunteers.
I must admit that I was somewhat skeptical about the performance, but I have to say it was really really good. The Northeast Ohio School of Dance is quite impressive. It wasn't some little deal. It was a 3 hour performance and took place in an auditorium with a balcony and at $8.50 per ticket was completely sold out for 2 shows! We're moving up to big time at our house!
2 comments:
I can't wait until we can do the dance thing. Emma looks adorable in her dance outfit.
Emma looks adorable in her costume! We hope we can see her dance someday!!
Post a Comment