Wow...how time flies. Our sweet little baby Elizabeth Sea Eagar was born 2 years ago on May 1st, 2006 in Des Moines, Iowa. After steam cleaning carpets, hosting company, throwing a graduation party for Matt, and gagging down castor oil for 2 nights, I woke up at 6:30AM in labor (ironically about 10 minutes after Matt dropped his parents off at the airport and they headed home to AZ). All alone, we rounded up people to tend Emma and Brady and headed to the Hospital. Ellie was born with one push at 10:24 PM. Elizabeth is a family name on both sides and Sea is the name of my dear friend and midwife who delivered both Brady and Elizabeth. Our third little blessing weighed in at 7lbs. 5 oz. She was an easy baby and is now a very tender hearted little toddler with a sweet personality. She completes our family and we all adore her. She has several nicknames including Ellie, Elle, Elzabells, & Ellie Belly Boo Boo.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tribute to our 2 year old
Some of Ellie's favorites include: cheese, peas, broccoli, cucumbers, juice, cows, walking around in everybody's shoes, sippy cups, necklaces, bracelets, purses, her beloved babies (dolls), Desitin (a must have every time I change her diaper), singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", playing Little Piggies with everybody's toes including her own, and buckles. She also loves watching for Emma to get off the bus and adores playing outside with Emma and Brady (pronounced "D").
Some of her dislikes include milk, eggs, sticky hands, church nursery, and having me brush her teeth.
We love you our little May Day girl and hope you have a great 2nd Birthday.
For those interested, she will be receiving a new doll from us and a doll stroller from Emma and Brady. Her Grandpas and Grandmas gave her money, pink sparkly shoes, necklaces, and a play kitchen. All of her Birthday wishes are coming true. She's not fond of cake and ice cream, but enjoys cookies so she'll be enjoying a giant chocolate chip cookie made by yours truly. I'll post pictures of the festivities later.
Posted by M & S Eagar at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy birthday Ellie! Wish we could have been there to see you open our gift! It's amazing how time flies! We are so excited to see you this summer! Love Uncle Derek, Aunt Tami, Brendan & Brynlee
I thought about you this morning as i got up and cute little ellie. I hope she has a great second birthday. More than anything I thought about what a support you were to me as i still had six weeks to go. Little ellie will always hold a special place in my heart because we went thru it together. I hope she enjoys her giant cookie. I cant wait to see the pictures!Happy Birthday Ellie!
I can't believe she is already 2! It's funny that all of her dislikes are probably Gabby's favorites, ha ha! Happy Birthday Ellie!
I can't believe she's 2! That means that Landon is 2 years, 9 months old...you were so inspired by his birth that you had to get your own :) Happy Birthday Ellie!
Happy 2nd birthday sweet Ellie. We are thinking about you. Enjoy your day!
Love,
Uncle Todd, Aunt Sharea, and cousins M,J,C,K.
Happy Birthday Ellie!! I can't believe how fast time has flown. Our girls are getting too big! I get to share mother's day with Lauryn's birthday this year. Seems fitting really!!
Wow! I can't believe she is 2 years old. That is crazy! Time does pass so quickly, doesn't it? Happy Birthday, Elle! We were totally thinking about her on Thursday :)
Happy Birthday, Ellie! I can not believe she's 2! That's so crazy. The last time I saw her (and all of you guys, for that matter!), she was just a teeny tiny little peanut. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?! What a beautiful little girl, though. She is lucky to have such great parents!
Post a Comment