Well the season is now in full swing here at the Eagar house with not only presents and parties, but breathing treatments and pulse ox tests too! Poor Emma - I was secretly hoping that her asthma would just go away. It's so sad to watch her struggle to breath, take her crying to get treatments, and then hold masks on her face while she cries. And, for all of you that know Emma - imagine her waking up in the morning saying she's too tired to get dressed (due to lack of oxygen) and staying in bed all day...her choice. Now I know that we could have it much much worse, but isn't it just the hardest thing as a mom watching your child when they are ill. Anyway, I just felt like "talking and sharing."
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It just seems unfair that any child should have to go through that. :( How many times does she have to have treatments?
I am sorry. poor emma. Ashlyn has been going thru some allergy stuff lately and she has to get a blood test which i am not excited to do. I hate it when we have to subject our children to medical things. Ashlyn has been saying the same thing too. It is a chore to get her off to school and by the time she gets home she is crying and telling me she wants to take a nap. So i feel ya. and it is no fun. want to move to california with me in the land of sun and lemonade that cures all. ????
We're going through the same thing right now w/Parker. Every winter I pray that he will have outgrown the asthma and so far...no luck. He's already missed a week of school (two days this week). So if you find some miraculous herbal remedy, let me know:)
I hate it when my kids get sick like that...it's horrible to be so helpless. Landon has already had his first bout with the croup this season...hopefully he doesn't get it 3 times again this year!
I got your Christmas card today...very cute! I'll be sending ours out on Monday...so you should get it before you leave for AZ.
Post a Comment