your family pictures came out sooo cute. i love the little angelic one of emma looking up way to cute. and the one of matt and the girls and...ok so i like them all! Very cute...and i have decided i am a big fan of the simple black and jeans...They are too cute!
I'll have to agree with Stacey. I like the first one, but they all turned out great. We had the same idea with the black shirts and jeans. So it will look like we copied once we take our pictures. Love them all.
3 comments:
your family pictures came out sooo cute. i love the little angelic one of emma looking up way to cute. and the one of matt and the girls and...ok so i like them all! Very cute...and i have decided i am a big fan of the simple black and jeans...They are too cute!
These pictures are very nice. Did you take them yourselves or did someone take them for you? The close up of the kids are very sweet.
I'll have to agree with Stacey. I like the first one, but they all turned out great. We had the same idea with the black shirts and jeans. So it will look like we copied once we take our pictures. Love them all.
Post a Comment