During Ellie's nap, Matt and I had been cleaning while Emma and Brady watched TV (or so we thought)...this is what we found.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Quiet Surprise
Posted by M & S Eagar at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
During Ellie's nap, Matt and I had been cleaning while Emma and Brady watched TV (or so we thought)...this is what we found.
Posted by M & S Eagar at 10:51 PM
4 comments:
I love days like this...very rarely do they happen though!
this is SO cute!!!! alllll tuckered out!
And Ellie doesn't look very comfortable like that! hahhaha - she's ready to hop up the minute you walk out of the room, hahha
Matt and Stacey--I was so happy to find your blog! Your kids are adorable--I'm so jealous that you got all 3 to sleep at once! It was fun to see Matt and cute little Ellie at the reunion.
Post a Comment