Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finally 1 year old!!


Elizabeth turned one year old on May 1st and is growing and yelling and everything. She and her brother and sister constantly make us laugh and keep our lives very busy.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ellie!!!! This is my favorite pic of her. We have it as our desktop background!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

holy cow... she's so stinkin cute!!! i need to see her, cause i don't think i have. she's adorable, as are the rest of the kids!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Why I am always the last to know about things?!?! when did you get a blog? I'm so glad you did. I cant wait to see Matt and Ellie this whole week, but we will miss you and the other two cuties. Tell them hello from Uncle Clay and Aunt Jewwwwwelia (as Emma would say it). :)

Alison said...

Ahhh!! The kids are sooo big! I can't believe Ellie is already one. We can't wait to see you next month!

Anonymous said...

ellie was so cute at the reunion! she has the prettiest eyes ever!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

could she be any cuter? seriously i miss that little one already! we need to keep this trips to see eachother more frequent!
love you guys