Monday, June 20, 2011
No Father's Day Baby Here!!
Carson Matthew Eagar was born on June 20th at 4:10am after 20 hrs of labor, so June 19th still belongs to me. As most of you know, Stacy is tough as nails and pretty as a sunset. She has had all 4 of our kids all natural! Carson is a dream come true for us after everything we have been through. Hope you enjoy this video, just go to our blog and watch the video if you'd like, or I will put it up on Facebook as well.
Posted by M & S Eagar at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What good news! Please tell us more. How much did he weigh? How long? How are his kidneys? Is Stacey's infection under control?
He is a beautiful baby. I could really enjoy holding him right now. Loved the video of your dad.
so precious! welcome baby carson!
He's adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations Guys We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment