Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dad

The White Mountains of Arizona is where my Dad was born and raised. This is near Mt Baldy in the Apache Sitgreaves National Forest. We rode horses a lot in this area and I just remember thinking how lucky I was to be able to do such amazing things like this almost every Summer. Dad sacrificed many things in life so that his kids could have valuable experiences like this. I will be forever thankful to him for living his life with that mentality.

1 comments:

Lincoln and Anna said...

I couldn't have said it better, Matt. Great post. We are SO lucky to have him as our Dad. He will always be our Dad. We're so lucky that we had him for the many years that we did. I have a feeling that the memories that we have of him will spur us all on to greater heights if we allow it.