Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Changing Week

This has been an interesting and changing week to say the least. For those of you who may not know, we are expecting baby #4 in June. We were recently thrilled to learn that it's a sweet little boy. The not so exciting news is that as of last Wednesday I was put on bedrest...at least until I hit my 24week mark on March 5th. Even then, it could still be longer. It's just at that time they can actually give me medication to stop my contractions and run fetal fibernectin tests which will indicate if labor will truly begin. We are all trying to stay positive around here, but this is definitely a "family trial." We've never had any issues like this before. We're grateful for the prayers that are being offered on our behalf and are also so very thankful to live in such a great community and ward who has offered to help with whatever we may need. What a wonderful blessing this is.

I wanted to leave you on a happy smiling note so I've included a picture of Ellie I took a couple weeks ago. To say she loves her dolls is an understatement...everyday she selects some to "spend the day" with her. On this particular day, she could be swayed into no less than 3 dolls and they all loved their ride to preschool. I'm pretty sure this will be one of my most favorite pictures of her ever! It is totally her. What did we ever do before camera phones?!

5 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

You will be in our prayers Stacy. I hope that little man stays put for a while longer!!

Jessica said...

congratulations on baby number 4! So sorry to hear about being on bedrest. We will keep you in our prayers! It's so great to see your sweet little family! Sure miss you!

Jewelia Eagar said...

I had my first fetal fibernectin test today...not that bad. just as a percaution b/c of last time. coming up on that 32 week anniversary lol. Anyways, hope you can stay positive, and BUSY. That was helpful for me anyways.

Kristen said...

you all are in our prayers! Let me know if we can do anything!!

Lincoln and Anna said...

Wow. I thought there was no way that Ellie could get any cuter, but I guess I was wrong. I wish I could give her a big hug right now!

Linc