Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Fun












Rounding up chicken eggs, riding horses, swimming everyday, family BBQ's,picnic's in the mountains and shooting bb guns, attending High School Musical on stage with Grandma, delicious Mexican food, and endless sunshine and heat have been the highlights of our AZ trip so far. Thursday we will head down to Karchner Caverns in Tucson. We are having a great time continuing to build strong family relationships here.

3 comments:

Ess said...

sounds like lots of fun. the kids are getting so BIG!

Alison said...

Sounds great! LOVE the picture of Brady!!!

Deciding to Dance said...

I am extremely impressed that you were able to update your blog while on vacation! I'm glad you did though! I wish we were there with you! Nate's mom and Dad live in Sierra Vista AZ just a few minutes from Kartchner Caverns! I hope you have a BLAST!... I know you will!