Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lucky To Have A Great Mom

My children are so blessed to have such an amazing Mother. Stacy has often been called a "supermom" by those who know her and I have often felt the same way. She does an amazing job of coordinating kid's schedules, volunteer work at Emma's school and the preschool, and running our home very well. She does her best to make everyone happy. The kids know very quickly when mom is not home and they always ask where she is and when she will be home. We pay tribute to her as someone who is the example of what a mother should be. Her Christlike nature is and enormous blessing in our lives.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

She sure is! I have always admired how organized Stacy is. She is also a go-getter! If she puts her mind to something she ALWAYS gets the task done! Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for sending the card to Linds. That means alot to us.

Kolt

darbie said...

It's true, Stacy is supermom! She is a constant example to me. I still can't figure out how she gets everything done!

Lindsey said...

Stacy,

You ARE supermom. I've been watching you for years now - I'm hoping your good influence has rubbed off on me for our little Hannah. I will always come running to you for advice - because I respect you and the mother that you are! I love you a ton. Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

Lindsey