Saturday, April 18, 2009

Who Remembers Time Tests?


Does anyone remember taking these time tests in elementary school? Emma is only a first grader, I don't remember taking these in first grade. I remember hating them until I was able to finish them. We are VERY proud of Emma for working hard and learning her addition facts and being able to finish all 100 of them in 5 minutes! We did MANY practice runs at home in preparation and she never finished them all at home in our practice runs. We asked her why she did so well at school and she simply said, "because it is quiet there and I can concentrate."

We are SO pleased with the education our children are receiving here in the Copley/Fairlawn school district. They really challenge the kids, and I think kids need that. We hear a lot of people these days say that they are not satisfied with the education their children are receiving, and we feel very blessed that our kids are being challenged and meeting the challenge.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the smiley face in the zero of her 100%. So cute! Way to go Emma!