Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is Your Woman Spontaneous?

Anyone who really knows my wife knows that she is a great planner and an even better organizer. With this being said, I always find it fascinating that she also has a strong tendency to be spontaneous as well. I think she wishes that I were more spontaneous, I have my moments, but I'm sure they are far too few and far between.

After Mutual last night (WED), she stopped at the REDBOX (OH YEAH!!) and got the movie Get Smart and she surprised me with one of our famous date nights in. This was very thoughtful of her because she and the kids will be in Indianapolis this weekend with her parent's while I study and fulfil other commitments. Anyway, just had to give her a shout out for the awesome person that she is. I don't know what everyone else thought about Get Smart, but we were very entertained by it.

Matt

0 comments: