Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Third Time is a Charm...we hope!

Brady recently got his third set of tubes in his ears at Akron Children's Hospital. They decided to put a longer lasting tube in his ear this time. The poor little boy has been suffering with a perforated eardrum (a.k.a. a big hole in his ear). Needless to say the waiting room filled with Thomas the Train tables was his favorite part of the whole day.

Even though it's sad, I felt like we should document the surgery since it's been such a big part of his short little life so far. He was so angelic and never shed a single tear.
Yeah! They took out my I.V., gave me back my clothes plus a popsicle, and turned on cartoons!
This place turned out to be lots of fun! They even gave me a wagon ride out the car.
After starving all day, Brady decided to he wanted McDonald's on the way home. I splurged and bought him a Happy Meal plus a Hot Fudge Sundae. He was in total disbelief!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that makes me so sad! I am glad Brady took it all so well :) Knock on wood, Jack has never had an ear infection.

Alison

Kristen said...

I am so glad that everything went well! Let me know if you need anything! I had no idea that he was going into surgery!