Sunday, January 13, 2008

Zzzzzzzzz

Waiting for Sunday dinner patiently - I finally let her go to the Nursery at church and it really wore her out!

c'mon mom - I'm ready for my nap now!
Carrying my dolly bed around is really tiring - I think I'll just try it out!
No need for my awesome car bed Mom and Dad - the floor is fine with me.
Well, we sure hit the ground running this week. It's back to snowy gray skies, asthma attacks, and school days at our house. I'm really not that pessismistic - I promise. It's just back to reality - trips to the Pediatricians office etc... Our week was good - just busy and tiring as you can tell from the pics of our kids. I spent the majority of the week cooking and freezing dinners to ease some of our crazy nights around here. I successfully made 20 meals and was able to share half of them with a friend who is in the Hospital (8 mths. pregnant and 3 small kids at home). It was a long process, but I enjoyed being able to do it. As for excitement this week, we made a big trip to Costco and Emma decided she wants a Fairy Birthday party. That's about it. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, can you email me some dinner ideas... that you can freeze???

Lindsey said...

Yes, I want those dinner ideas too!! Also - ohhh ELLIE - she is hilarious!!

Rachel said...

Awww, she looks so cute sleeping in her high chair. Email me the freezer meals too...if you have them in a file. I've always been curious about that. I checked out plane tickets on Southwest yesterday...almost $1600 round trip...that's crazy! Hopefully they come down to about $1000 so we can do it...that's if you still want us to. Keep your eyes open for good deals and I will too! Oh, did you make sure the dates were right for Matt's vacation?

ms said...

That second picture of Ellie is so funny. That is totally me - I fall asleep everywhere and anywhere - and sometimes gravity gets the best of me with my mouth wide open!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! That one in the high chair is so funny. I know what you mean about returning to reality. We have been in AZ for almost 2 monts, and will return to Iowa in two weeks. back to the freezing cold and back to a normal life!

Alison said...

LOVING the pictues of Elle. These days by 6pm at my dinner time I feel the SAME WAY!! I am jealous!

The kids are adorable as always :)

Anonymous said...

i love sleeping pictures! it makes kids look extra sweet! and way to go making 20 dinners! that would be very tiring, but it will save a lot of time later! and that's so sweet of you to take care of your neighbor's family too! you're a great example!!!