Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Funny Boy

Brady loves messes! He thinks the only way he can enjoy playing with his toys is to first dump out every drawer, bin, & box etc... Anyway, we've been trying to break him from the habit and teach him to play with one bin at a time. So, this morning Matt goes in Brady's room to help him make his bed and the room is a huge mess. Matt said, "Brady how did your room get to be such a mess. Brady looked at Matt, smiled and said, "I know I shouldn't have made a mess Dad, but I said yes to myself." Gotta love 4 yr. olds.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Those are some hilarious moments at the Eagar home! I love that Brady is "giving in" to his inner-self! We adults do it all the time. And to Matt: You're a real man for admitting you like the Josh Groban CD. Jeff walks in the other night as I was listening to it and he goes,"That's Josh Groban isn't it?" Then rolls his eyes at me. But, isn't it funny he can recognize his voice? That's because secretly he likes him too :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny. Brady could be the poster child for that Eat, Pray, Love book that has been on Oprah a few times.